Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 3.... started to like the Nouvo........

After 2 days riding it for 160km per day, I think I was getting used to it character and style. I started to enjoy the ride more now.

But there was a bit of a problem. At, sat, 90km/h, it I was to accelerate quickly, there was a jerking and it won't accelerated smoothly. Need to bring it back to the motorcycle shop to be checked.

Full consumption also is a little bit worrying. Too high for a small scooter like this. Need to get clarification from the shop also. Overall, from Senawang to KL, I will have to fill up for about RM10.00. The GTR is more efficient!

During a night ride, the main beam is also not very bright. I think they have not installed a proper bulbs. Usually these new machine have a very bright main beam.

No comments: